Monday, February 14, 2011

Investigative Book Coming

To My Atlanta Friends:

For a couple of years before taking on the role of Associate Publisher of WORLD, I did a column for the magazine on charity and philanthropy. Many of the articles I did for that column were investigative reporting pieces on Christian ministries involved in waste, fraud, and abuse.

I'm pleased to share that these columns have formed the basis for a book called "Faith Based Fraud" which will be released by Authentic Books (a division of Biblica) in early 2012.

I will be doing a presentation by the same name -- "Faith Based Fraud" -- at the Areopagus Forum at Perimeter Church, on Thursday, February 17, at 7:30 pm.

I would be delighted to see you at this event. There is no charge.

For more information, go to www.theareopagus.org

I hope to see you there!

Cordially,

Warren Cole Smith
Associate Publisher
WORLD Magazine

No comments: