Monday, November 17, 2008

Individual Consultations

I'm making available, on several dates which I've reserved for the purpose, 30-minute slots when you are invited to come to my office for an individual consultation, if you wish, on your writing, what I see as areas where you are strong or need to improve, and to discuss in general the potential of your future in journalism.

This is not a requirement, and it is entirely voluntary. You're under no obligation. But if you wish to chat, please pick a day and time on the signup sheet I'll have in class, and when you come to my office, please bring with you graded stories I've handed back (no need to bring quizzes).

If none of the times on the signup sheet works for you, and you wish to meet, we can arrange to meet at a mutually agreeable time for you.

No comments: